QTD 2023 is the annual conference on quantum thermodynamics being held in person for the first time in two years in Vienna, Austria. The main goal of the conference is to discuss the recent advances in quantum thermodynamics, the field that studies thermodynamic processes at the quantum scale. The first edition of the conference was held in Berlin in 2013 and was followed by events in Mallorca, Porquerolles, Erice (QTD2016), Oxford 2017, Santa Barbara 2018, Espoo 2019, Barcelona (online) 2020, Geneva (online) 2021 and Belfast (online) 2022.
The conference is being hosted by the QUIT group led by Marcus Huber at the TU Wien and will be held on the 17th to the 21st of July.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Characterisation of non-equilibrium dynamics/fluctuation relations
- Small scale/quantum engines and refrigerators
- Thermometry and sensing at the nanoscale
- Equilibration and thermalization in many-body systems
- Quantum effects in charge/heat transport
- Strong coupling and non-markovian dynamics
- Foundations of (quantum) thermodynamics
Registration to participate and attend QTD2023 in Vienna is now open till May 31st 2023.
Please register using the below link :
Click Me to Register!
Abstract submission is now open till February 13th!
Please submit your work through the following Google Form
for the program committee to review.